The UpMobility Foundation, Inc. invests philanthropic support in the following areas:
The first step in applying to the Foundation for support is completing Grant Application Part I of the UMF online grant portal. We review applications on a continuous basis, and they may be submitted at any time of the year.
- Advancing Education - in traditional and non-traditional ways
- Building Strong Families - through supporting after-school programs, shared experiences, & equity
- Community Building - by investing in collaborative projects, listening to community voices, & people helping people
- DEI (Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion) - through supporting missions that create equal opportunities for underserved groups
- Entrepreneurship - specifically programs that use innovative ways to educate or advance individuals economically
- Freedom & Government/ Democracy Reform - by championing youth that are seeking a different way of governing this nation
- Healthcare & Helping Those with Special Needs - through collaboration with other non-profits to help build strong services for those in need
- Humanitarian Aid & International Development - rapid response when it is needed at home and abroad
All applications are first reviewed to determine if they fall within the foundation's program guidelines.
Applications that are within the guidelines are then reviewed to determine the following: